Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bath and Body Works


     I'm a Bath and Body Works PocketBac junkie.  I love the stuff!  I'm a teeny tiny bit of a germaphobe.  And I love fragrances.  So you best believe I love their pocket-sized hand sanitizers.  I get so excited when there are new scents.  I like to stock up, especially since I'm moving back to Guam where we don't have Bath and Body Works.  And god knows how much it'll cost to ship to Guam, or how long it will take to get there.  I'm better off making a trip to their newest location at Ala Moana in Oahu.  
     I love how they have so many seasonal scents.  I like to have one for every month.  And I like to have one in every bag, so I don't have to keep taking it out/off and transferring it.  Actually, I love and hate that they have so many scents.  How am I supposed to choose from them all?!  I bought six of the Christmas scents, but I know I won't use them all up in December.  I plan to share them with my mom and sister.  That way, I can use theirs if, for some reason, I don't have mine handy.  It's a win-win, I say.
     I'm making my own gift sets for my sister and my boyfriend's sisters.  I got the zip bags and the travel size lotion and PocketBac in PINK SUGARPLUM and WINTER CANDY APPLE.  I'm going to go back and get the travel size body mists, as well.  And I think I want to get myself the Paris Amour Bathtub gift set.  It's such a good deal!  I think I'll leave that at my boyfriend's house.  Oh!  I also plan to stock up on body wash.  Five for the price of three?  Why not!
     I love Bath and Body Works!  But it'll probably be the death of my wallet...

No comments:

Post a Comment