I feel so alone right now. I'm so selective about friends, and now I don't have any. I mean, I have friends. There just so far away...
I think my best friend is mad at me. And I don't blame her. I didn't see her as much as I should have while we were back on Guam. I had a feeling... It didn't bother me much. It was my fault, and I've been feeling like we were growing apart anyway. I brought it up to my boyfriend just now, and I had a break down. I don't mean to sound like the girl with no friends. "Feel sorry for me." I know I bring it upon myself. I just feel so lonely sometimes. The last friend from home I had out here is in South Africa now. I have no one here. And I miss my boyfriend so much. Sometimes I just need a hug. Unfortunately for me, I don't get to have one. It's frustrating and depressing being away from home. I want to be back already. I want to be with people I love and who love me.
I feel so miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment