It's been years since I've blogged. I'd say about five. I started blogging in high school. Boy was it such a trend. After high school, I blogged about Adventures in Scotty 2 Hottie Stalking! Ahaha! Actually, I take that back. It's only been about three years. I also used it for ventilation. The anonymity of it... just makes it so safe. I'm non-confrontational. But I have a lot to say about things.
Man... that just reminded me. Last April or May, my roommate used my razor. I didn't have any cartridges, so I had to go a few days without shaving. That was so uncomfortable. I thought that she might have been stupid and confused it with hers because they were both pink, but mine was not disposable like hers. So I put mine in a little cup you suction-cup to the wall. Maybe she'll see that I clearly put it there, so it must be mine. But the fucking cunt used it again! Seriously, if you were going to use someone else's razor, wouldn't you at least rinse it so they wouldn't find out? She wasn't even smart enough to do that. There was hair still in it. Hair that was clearly lighter than mine. And I'm meticulous about that. I rinse everything out of my razor. Even the hairs that get stuck in the rubber grooves. It's just gross!
No comments:
Post a Comment