Monday, December 5, 2011
The one thing I want more than anything in the world... to have my own baby. I want to make a baby with the love of my life. I want to be a mother to my own baby. I want to give birth to my own baby. Being diagnosed with PCOS felt like the end of my world. They say not to worry, women with PCOS can still get pregnant. There are treatments to help with fertility. But I don't want to be helped to have my baby. Making babies is a natural thing. It shouldn't even be about "being able to." It's just supposed to happen. There are people out there giving up their babies and having abortions because they don't want kids. What about me? I want my child. Why can't I have one? Why can't I make one? Why don't I deserve my own flesh and blood? I'm afraid to even hope for a possibility because I don't want to be heartbroken when it does't happen. This is all I really want and need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment