Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black Friday, Black Friday. Wherefore art thou so far away?

Black Friday is in five days.  Where am I going, you ask?  Why, Bath & Body Works, of course!  I've even planned out everything I'm going to get.  That way, it'll be quick.  Well, quicker.  Nothing with me is quick.  And the more I think about it, the more I start to question, 'Do I really want that?  Or should I get this instead?'  Well, I'm partaking in the BUY 3 GET 3 FREE.  I'm getting myself the mini fragrance coffret in Paris Amour, a Midnight Pomegranate Hand Cream for my mom and three travel mists for my sister and sisters-in-law.  And, of course, I'm snagging a VIP Bag.  I think I'll be switching out the body care products in Be Enchanted for Jingle Bellini, though.
Since my sister's back in Guam, I told her I could do her Christmas shopping here on Black Friday.  I told her about the deals and helped with her gift ideas.  So I'll be doing the BUY 3 GET 3 FREE for her as well, the travel size trio of Be Enchanted and the VIP Bag.

Both of our purchases total out to $153.  With all my $10 off $30+ coupons, it comes down to $103.  The final total including tax is $111.76.  I would love it if I could use my 20% off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment